Friday, January 3, 2014

TESTIMONIALS AND ENDORSEMENTS

“[I was] blown away by the product.”
Tom Shine,
Reebok/Adidas

“I quickly realized the JB Intensive Trainer would help me gain a strength advantage over my competition in the league.”
George Hill,
Guard for the Indiana Pacers

“I can’t tell you how fascinated all of us were with your invention. I hope you realize your device is something really special. There is a great opportunity for you to help a whole lot of people.”
Dr. Wilton Guillory III,
Chiropractic Physician

“My co-worker was using the JB Intensive Trainer and encouraged me to try it. I love wearing the device because I can feel it working with every step — I wear it while teaching P.E. classes and coaching girls basketball after school, and while I clean the house and play outside with my two little boys. My normal day leaves no time for exercise or weight training, but the JB Intensive Trainer allows me to achieve major results as I go about my everyday activities. After four weeks of wearing the bands, my oblivious husband noticed a difference in my body. At five weeks, I weighed myself out of curiosity and discovered I had lost 17 pounds! And that was with making no other changes in my life — only adding the JB Intensive Trainer. I can’t wait to see what happens once I start eating right, too!”
Lacey Kennedy,
Picayune High School, Picayune, Mississippi

“Being in practice for 18 years, I have seen many products with numerous claims. The JB Intensive Trainer shows great promise for restoration of knee function and postural support. I look forward to being able to implement it in our office for the benefit of our patients.”
Dr. Jay Perniciaro,
Chiropractic Physician

“I have been using the JB Intensive Trainer for several months now. I’m a high school and club soccer player, and I’ve had both ACL surgery and a stress fracture in my shin. After just a fews weeks of using the bands, my coaches and I noticed an advancement in my agility and quickness. I recommend the JB Intensive Trainer to athletes looking to improve their sport. If it worked for me after ACL surgery, it can work for anyone.
Shelby Adams,
Avon High School, Indianapolis, Indiana

“The JB Intensive Trainer gave me a sense of spring. I’ve had on-and-off knee pain for a few years. But after wearing the bands, I can now do things I previously couldn’t … and am pain free! Thank you, JBIT!”
Reverend David Allard dePlantier,
Dean of Christ Church Cathedral, New Orleans, Louisiana

“I had the opportunity to test the JB Intensive Trainer at a recent workshop in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and found it to be an interesting concept for rehabilitation and training. When wearing the apparatus while walking and doing light exercise movements, it seemed to force me into proper upper body posture, which should help people with upper cross syndrome. My core was also engaged unconsciously while performing lower extremity exercises, and I soon felt the burn in my quads, letting me know they were working harder. It’s a really neat design — I’m anxious to try it with our patients and incorporate it into my workouts.”
Dr. Jim Morvant,
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician

“Being a former Olympic coach, I wrote several workouts for myself using the JB Intensive Trainer, including walking to warm up, advancing to a jog and then entering into several cross-training routines, as well as playing basketball. My back tends to get out of line from doing regular exercises, but if I wear the JB Intensive Trainer, the pain and stiffness vanish in five minutes. And what’s more, after 27 years of seeing a chiropractor, I no longer need to go in for adjustments.
Using the device makes me feel like I underwent a half hour of weight training plus ran a 5K — but all in less than 30 minutes. The JB Intensive Trainer even corrected a hip problem I had been experiencing for almost a year. I was under the impression I would need hip replacement surgery, but the pain has disappeared completely since using the bands.
As a cheerleading and gymnastics coach, I use the device in several ways. For example, I introduce it to weaker students for general conditioning and strength training. I’ve found the JB Intensive Trainer to help significantly with jumping, tumbling, kicking, weight loss and injury recovery.”
Eddie Young,
Eddie Young Gymnastics, Carriere, Mississippi

For more information and to watch a demo click on link:




No comments:

Post a Comment